The Supervisor's job is to address inquiries and complaints and to administer Special Assessment Districts.
State-Mandated Statutory Duties
The Supervisor also performs various State-mandated statutory duties, which include:
- Moderate all Township Board meetings
- Act as the Township's legal agent
- Develop the Township budget
- May call special meetings of the Township Board
- Recommend Planning Commission members
- Maintain the records of the Supervisor's office
- Secretary to the Board of Review
- If certified, act as the Chief Assessing Officer
- Land splits
- Other duties assigned by the Township Board
The Supervisor's office directly oversees Assessing, Planning, Zoning, and Land Use.